FRANKLIN, Mass., Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Arthrosurface®, Inc. announced today the official launch of its latest product,the stemless OVOMotion™ Shoulder Arthroplasty System with Inlay Glenoid. FDA Cleared in April 2018, this stemless total shoulder system provides the surgeon with an approach that results in increased exposure to the glenoid, minimal bone removal, and is designed for patients with painful and/or severely disabled shoulder joints resulting from arthritis, traumatic events or AVN.
- Arthrosurface Launches the Stemless OVOMotion Shoulder Arthroplasty System
- HemiCAP Hip Patient, Kellie, Hits Her 15 Year Milestone
- Rudy is Back to Breaking Powerlifting World Records After Receiving Bilateral OVO Implants
- Rotator Cuff Repair with NanoFx®
- MEDIUM- TO LONG-TERM EVALUATION OF A CONTOURED FOCAL KNEE RESURFACING PROSTHESIS
- Shoulder HemiCAP Inlay Arthroplasty Showed Lowest Comparative Revision Rate at the 5 Years Mark
- Comparison of BMS Techniques: Microfracture, NanoFx & K-Wire