FRANKLIN, Mass., Oct. 11, 2018 /PRNewswire/ — Arthrosurface®, Inc. announced today the official launch of its latest product,the stemless OVOMotion™ Shoulder Arthroplasty System with Inlay Glenoid. FDA Cleared in April 2018, this stemless total shoulder system provides the surgeon with an approach that results in increased exposure to the glenoid, minimal bone removal, and is designed for patients with painful and/or severely disabled shoulder joints resulting from arthritis, traumatic events or AVN.
- SYNTELLIX IS RECOGNIZED AS “COMPANY OF THE YEAR” 2020
- Positive early clinical outcomes of bone marrow aspirate concentrate for osteoarthritis using a novel fenestrated trocar
- The perfect combination for cartilage repair
- Antigénový rýchlotest NADAL® COVID-19 Ag s CE certifikátom určený pre použitie v zdravotníckom zariadení
- Arthrosurface Launches the Stemless OVOMotion Shoulder Arthroplasty System
- HemiCAP Hip Patient, Kellie, Hits Her 15 Year Milestone
- Rudy is Back to Breaking Powerlifting World Records After Receiving Bilateral OVO Implants